Friday 4 April 2014

Task 7 - Evaluation

I found this project a challenge of time for the most part. early on I got caught up on the ideas generation and the creating of concept art, this meant I foolishly had to push back my pitch by a week and didn't have any market research when it came to it. I then quickly fixed my mistakes and got things back on track.

When it came to production I got straight into work however I was a little rusty with the software I was using which meant I had to relearn how to do some of the techniques I needed to make my work. I got a hang of things pretty quickly and was able to create my assets on schedule by working a little faster than normal. Sadly though I had more difficulty when it came to flash and even though I did end up over coming the difficulties I had with it, it did end up cutting in to my time.

I showed my animation to a focus group of James Lodge, Ryan Edge, Danny Nye and Joe Kenyon from my college class. The group seemed to like the animation and had a lot of suggestions but I only had time to fit a few of them in such as the quotes.

After handing in my animation the company asked if I could add some more information to the trailer so I went back and reworked the trailer so that it gave more information on the game and gave the trailer more context

No comments:

Post a Comment